SAVE THE DATE | EARLY REGISTRATION
WHEN: Saturday, June 24th and Sunday, June 25th 2023
WHERE: Spanish Fork River Parkway
Riverside,Flush Toilets, Water, and Electricity:
WHO: Exclusive to 23zero Roof-Top or Swag Tent Owners!
- Family Friendly!
- Games & Prizes
- Hangout & Socialize
- Community Breakfast
- Float the River
- Hike to a hot spring
- Climb some red rock
- Pop-up MERCH Shop
- Full Details Coming Soon!
SAVE 15% On Nearly EVERY 23ZERO Product!
- Sale Applies to In-Stock Items – While Supplies Last!
- Sale Applies to Items Purchased & Shipped from 12/15/2022 to 1/23/2023
- Sale Applies to Newly Placed Orders – No Back-Orders or Previous Orders!
Keep Our Holiday Hours in Mind
NO Shipping between 12/24/2022 and 1/2/2023
Christmas Break 2022:
- Monday, Dec. 26th – All offices closed
- Tuesday, Dec. 27th – Office closed with modified phone and email support
- Wednesday, Dec. 28th – Office closed with modified phone and email support
- Thursday, Dec. 29th – Office closed with modified phone and email support
- Friday, Dec. 30th – All offices closed
New Years 2022-2023:
- Monday, Jan. 2nd – All offices closed
Happy Holiday Shopping!
We are excited that you are planning to come to the first-ever 23ZERO Campout – the Summer Solstice Campout!
We are so grateful for your support for this event. We selected the beautiful Twelve Mile Flat Campground. There is a mix of designated sites and primitive dispersed camping. We have open spaces for all!
The group site (GP1) will be the main gathering site. This campout is a family-friendly event where all can participate and have a good time.
More details will be provided at check-in.
|Saturday, June 18|
|3:00PM – 5:00 PM||Overlanding Skills Workshops|
|6:00 PM||Dinner (on your own)|
|7:00 PM||Corn Hole Tournament, Games, Socialize|
|8:00 PM||Family Friendly Movie|
|10:00 PM||Quiet time / Lights out|
|Sunday, June 19|
|8:30 AM||Sticky buns and coffee (provided by the 23ZERO Team)|
|9:00 AM||Break camp|
|10:00 AM||Trail ride or depart for your next adventure|
There will be small selection of 23ZERO Products & MERCH available For Sale at The Camp Store. With spotty cell converge at camp, we recommend you bring cash.
Camp Site Details
- Name: Twelve Mile Flat
- GPS: 39° 7′ 23.0002″ N 111° 29′ 12.9998″ W
- Forest: Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Toilets: Vault Toilets in campground area
- Water: NO
- Electricity: NO
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Checkout: 1:00 pm
- There is no water provided at this site.
- This is a high elevation facility; Visitors traveling from lower elevations should use caution
- Sites may be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- No horses are allowed in the campground
- This is a ‘pack it in, pack it out’ facility; bring garbage bags
- OHV riding is not allowed within the campground, except for entering and exiting
- Click here for more information on Manti-La Sal National Forest
Don’t Move Firewood: Help prevent the spread of tree-killing pests in our national forests by obtaining firewood near your destination and burning it on-site. For more information, visit dontmovefirewood.org.
Official Camp Patch
Thank you for entering the 23Zero 4×4 Instagram photo challenge! We are excited to see what everyone will create in the next 4 weeks!
The challenge will begin on November 22nd and will end on December 25th Christmas Day.
You will receive exclusive merchandise valued at $100. This gear will not be available for purchase at any time.
Rules and requirements for the challenge:
- Repost announcement of the challenge onto your story showing you have entered.
- 2 Instagram Feed posts per week. (This can be a reel or a photo)
- 2 Story Posts per week.
- Use hashtag #23zero4x4picchallenge (Make sure the hashtag is used or the photo won’t be tracked for your submissions.)
Please note that the photos you post need to be weekly. For example, if you make 5 posts week 2 to make up for a day you missed in week 1, it will not be counted towards the photos submitted.
We will also not accept reposts of the same photo. All photos will need to be unique.
Fill out the form below to officially enter the 4 photos for 4 weeks photo challenge!
Once the challenge has ended, merch packages will be shipped to those who completed the challenge. We hope to ship those before the new year.
We look forward to seeing everyone’s submissions and good luck!
Legal Disclaimer: 23ZERO and associated partners’ reserve the right to use any and all of the participants content provided in the course of this promotion for marketing purposes as per public domain laws