1st Annual Summer Solstice Campout
June 1, 2022
We are excited that you are planning to come to the first-ever 23ZERO Campout – the Summer Solstice Campout!
We are so grateful for your support for this event. We selected the beautiful Twelve Mile Flat Campground. There is a mix of designated sites and primitive dispersed camping. We have open spaces for all!
The group site (GP1) will be the main gathering site. This campout is a family-friendly event where all can participate and have a good time.
More details will be provided at check-in.
|Saturday, June 18|
|3:00PM – 5:00 PM||Overlanding Skills Workshops|
|6:00 PM||Dinner (on your own)|
|7:00 PM||Corn Hole Tournament, Games, Socialize|
|8:00 PM||Family Friendly Movie|
|10:00 PM||Quiet time / Lights out|
|Sunday, June 19|
|8:30 AM||Sticky buns and coffee (provided by the 23ZERO Team)|
|9:00 AM||Break camp|
|10:00 AM||Trail ride or depart for your next adventure|
There will be small selection of 23ZERO Products & MERCH available For Sale at The Camp Store. With spotty cell converge at camp, we recommend you bring cash.
Camp Site Details
- Name: Twelve Mile Flat
- GPS: 39° 7′ 23.0002″ N 111° 29′ 12.9998″ W
- Forest: Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Toilets: Vault Toilets in campground area
- Water: NO
- Electricity: NO
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Checkout: 1:00 pm
- There is no water provided at this site.
- This is a high elevation facility; Visitors traveling from lower elevations should use caution
- Sites may be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- No horses are allowed in the campground
- This is a ‘pack it in, pack it out’ facility; bring garbage bags
- OHV riding is not allowed within the campground, except for entering and exiting
- Click here for more information on Manti-La Sal National Forest
Don’t Move Firewood: Help prevent the spread of tree-killing pests in our national forests by obtaining firewood near your destination and burning it on-site. For more information, visit dontmovefirewood.org.