Peregrine 180 R With Light suppression technology
Escape the elements with a Peregrine 180 R awning, Made from a tough 280 Ripstop polycotton canvas with Light suppression technology and hinged in the front and back for a massive amount of coverage and shade out of a small package.
The Peregrine 180 R Awning is designed to be mounted to the rear of your vehicle supplying shade and protection to your rear set up. It can also be mounted as a side awning.
The Peregrine 180 R Awning was designed to offer a lot of shade from a small package, The 60 inch packed size allows it to be mounted on either side as well as the rear for most applications.
Features & Specifications
- 60 inch mounting length ideal for rear mount or short bed side mount or cab mount of dual cabs
- Opens to 14 feet tip to tip
- Can be side mounted for those preferring a smaller side awningCan be side mounted for those preferring a smaller side awning
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy set up and pack down
- Easily set up by one person
- Hinged from both ends, the awning spans almost 13 fee
- The peregrine rear awning features two aluminum telescopic leg poles which are easily and neatly stowed along when packed away
- Heavy Duty aluminum bracket with cast knuckles , Case hardened pin , brass washer
- Two additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are included
- 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas with LST ( Light suppression technology
- 2 heavy duty brackets with hardware, straps, guy ropes and stakes include
- Optional wall kit available (sold separately)
- Packed down: 60 Inch L x 5 Inch D x 7 Inch
- Weight: 29lb