Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A “take anywhere” pantry is a must for any camper or tourer. Salt, pepper, coffee and sugar are just some of the essentials when we go away, so why not have a permanent place for them in the Utility Hanger, 23Zero’s roll up hanger. 5 generously sized zippered pockets with mesh fronts for easy content viewing and 1 large zippered enclosed pocket, the Utility Hanger can also be used to store first aid kits, insect repellents, flashlights, batteries or any other camping odds and sods that require easy reach. The 8mm Keder rope tape easily slides into any standard rope track ( on the Peregrine Awing or Roof top tent base) or use the hook & loop straps to suspend the Utility Hanger from any awning near your camp set up.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy storage solution for coffee, sugar, herbs & spices, first aid kits etc.
- Unroll and suspend from any awning or roof top tents with a sail track
- If sail track is not available, hang using the loop and hook straps
- 6 generous sized pockets with zip closure and mesh front
- 2 mesh pockets 7 Inch Wide x 5 Inch High x 2 Inch Deep
- 1 mesh pocket 16 Inch Wide x 5 Inch High x 2 Inch Deep
- 1 mesh pocket 5.5 Inch Wide x 8 Inch High x 2 Inch Deep
- 1 mesh pocket 9 Inch Wide x 8 Inch High x 2 Inch Deep
- 1 enclosed pocket 16 Inch Wide x 5 Inch High x 2 Inch Deep
- Quick release buckles to secure hangers when rolled
- Carry handles on hanger when rolled and unrolled
- Key ring slots and bottle opener included
- PVC laminated 900D Polyester Oxford and durable 600 gsm dimple PVC backing
Open – 33.5 Inch L x 18.5 Inch W
Packed – 18.5 Inch x 4.5 Dia.
Weight – 2.5Lb
Out of stock